This fall is my senior year… wow, that went by fast! I know everyone says it, but it is very true.
Here is a glimpse of the “fun” classes I have lined up for the fall semester.
- Business Calculus (4 credits)
- Business Ethics (3 credits)
- Entrepreneurial Finance (3 credits)
- Public Finance (3 credits)
- Volleyball (1 credits)
- Total 13 credits (least amount I have taken!)
Hall of Arts and Letters (HAL) where I take most of my classes
As Business Calculus will be quite a challenge for me, this semester has one fewer class than I usually have taken. (V-ball doesn’t count hah)
I am hoping this schedule will allow me to keep developing Sparkplug SEO and continue working at full speed on client projects.
Best part is I’m done by 1 pm every day (again, not counting v-ball).